Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bippity, Boppity, Boo!




Well, the sign says it all - "Saw it, wanted it, asked Grandma, got it!"
Here is the latest creation for Kim. She is doing a Fairy Camp for girls this summer (a Piriate Camp for boys) and wanted to be the Fairy Godmother! So, she sent a picture and I took it from there (except mine turned out better than the picture)!
It was a fun project and I love helping out when I can. Now I want to see this on Kim for the camp for years to come and for at least one Halloween!

6 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Wow! I am in awe with your sewing abilities. Incredible!

Paige said...

That is so cute! It looks exactly like it. Great job, I can't even fathom how you do it.

Sandra said...

Love it! And I LOVE that saying about Grandma! Very fitting!

Mark and Kellie said...

Was there ever a doubt that yours would turn out better than the picture??

Steve and Kim said...

I love it!! Can't wait to try it out. If you see a grandma wig at Salvation army, grab it for me. My planning is going much slower now, so maybe you should just send it. I'm sure I can do the wings and tutus myself. (Well, maybe.)

Emily said...

You truly are a magical fairy grandmother!