Monday, July 28, 2008

The Case of the Broken Camera

Jill and Dave and children are visiting. I had taken some pictures with our digital camera (just a drop in the bucket compared to the number Jill was taking)! Somehow I dropped the camera and - it wouldn't open any more. I changed batteries, shook it, etc. but nothing. Dad and Dave looked at it and decided it was broken. We went for a couple of days without it. Then on Sat., Dad did some computer research for a new one. He went up to KMart to look at the ones he liked and came home with a new one!!! We got it all set up and took some more pictures with it.
Dave had mentioned that he could hear the batteries rattling around in the old one. Dad took it in his den, pulled up the battery post and IT WORKS AGAIN!! So now we have two digital cameras. Of course, our old one has a tiny screen and is quite large (probably looks like a dinosaur). I guess we will keep the new one. Here is what we got.


2 comments:

Steve and Kim said...

We'll help you break it in with pictures of our cuties!

Paige said...

You could sell your old one online? (Maybe with some help from Kim when she's there). Dan's mom had the your same Olympus camera and just got a new one too. She loves the new, big screen. Enjoy it! (By the way, did you take that flower picture with the new camera? I noticed how clear the picture was).