Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandma G A Joy is She We Treasure Her Love She is Our Angel from Heaven Above Her roles are Mother, Grandmother and Friend Her Talents and Beauty Have No End We Thank Her and Love Her For All She Has Done Sharing Our Stories, Memories, and Moments With Her Will Be A Lot of Fun!
5 comments:
Looks great! Dan thinks it's great that we have so many bathrooms in our house but I do not! Cleaning and maintaining them is the worst.
I just re-caulked our shower as well. Yours looks better than mine.
Looks so great! I need to do that around my whole house! But I don't do a good job - they're always bumpy and eventually separate away.
Oh man! I have to recaulk one of ours. I was hoping it wasn't a huge Project. Sounds like it is!
It looks very nice!
That looks so nice! I wouldn't have the patience to do that. I'm very impressed! And you did a much neater job than the plumber we hired to fix our bathtub, remember?! Mom, you are always so busy and I'm sure dad really appreciates all your hard work.
Post a Comment