Sunday, October 4, 2009

Goats and Bikes

Goats on the roof?  Where are we - Sweeden?  Well, almost.  We visited this restaurant in Sister Bay where there were goats eating the grass on top of the old log building.  The waitresses were dressed in dirndls.  We had a waiter who tried his hardest to put on a Sweedish accent (maybe a little too hard!)






And here we are on our bike ride in a beautiful state park. 

I was actuallly ahead of Joyce (at this time).  I haven't been on a bike for several years so I thought I did quite well.  I guess you never forget how to ride a bike!

Here is our end destination - Lake Michigan!

Looking out toward an island - notice all the trees!

Here we are - can you believe it?  Guess we have found a new fun thing to do in our retirement.

And here are Joyce and I.  She was good to stay with me while Rulon and Paul raced on ahead.

And this is part 2 of our Door County, Wisconsin trip.  More to come!








1 comment:

Steve and Kim said...

You two are SO CUTE!! You look like you're having a blast and still very much in love! Thanks for being such great parents - you deserve all these fun outings!