Monday, December 14, 2009
Cup O' Cheer
Last Friday, I went with some friends on a Christmas House Walk called Cup O' Cheer. It is sponsored by the Naperville Garden Club. We visited 5 beautifully decorated homes all around the city. We also went to a Gift/Fashion Show at a convention center in Schaumberg. Afterwards, we stopped for lunch at Johnny Rockets and the waiter took our picture - Joyce Smith, me, Ann Winward, and Carol Broadbent. Carol has now left for a new home in Cedar City but will be back to sell their home here. It is a new beginning for the Broadbents and will be for us too, eventually. Glad I have such great friends!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You've made some lifelong friends there. Hope we have the same experience here.
Mom, I'm afraid you are having TOO much fun! You'll never want to leave! Enjoy it while you can :-) -- we'll keep you busy here!!
Post a Comment