Sunday, February 26, 2012
Quilt Show Pictures /Tokyo Dome Jan. 2012
Passed this beautiful planter on one of our walks - cabbage roses that thrive in cold Tokyo winters are so lovely.
\On the way to the Tokyo Dome for the International Quilt Show! Here is the Ferris Wheel that is in the area.
Tokyo Giants play in the Dome.
Entering the Dome for the show - it is huge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What beautiful quilts! I can't imagine the time that must have gone into making all those. I'm sure you enjoyed seeing them all! - Kellie
Those are amazing! Glad you got to go! I've had quilts on the brain lately too - just learned Q for quilts in preschool. We made a handprint blanket for a boy that just lost his grandpa (his guardian). And I just went shopping this morning to buy material for the YW to make a blanket for a girl that's having a baby. Sure could have used your help picking coordinating fabrics! We decided to go the easy route and buy the quilt fabric that's already sewn together!! Hope you're not too disappointed!
Wow, I think my favorite one was the first one with the octopus (or squid or whatever they were). People are amazingly talented!
I LOVE the cabbage roses! So pretty! The quilts were so fun to see. I loved the creative ideas- especially the Alice in Wonderland themed ones. Thanks for the baseball pics! Dustin and the boys will love seeing those. I'm glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment