India Aalders sang "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend" for us. We love her Australian accent!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Valentine's Day 2012
Watabes and we were in charge of the monthly Family Home Evening Pot Luck. It was a Valentine/New Year theme. Here are some of the decorations. These little dragons were made by a very talented lady, Laura Hershi.



These are heart shaped fans that I stuck into a water bottle and covered with place mats. Tied with pink ribbon, they really looked festive!




India Aalders sang "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend" for us. We love her Australian accent!
India Aalders sang "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend" for us. We love her Australian accent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like Dad did well. Did you have to pick them out for him to give you?
So pretty! Glad you have such good friends...and a great hubby!
The flowers Dad bought were beautiful. Next year he will have to settle for American flowers! I loved your fan decorations- very creative! I'm glad you had a fun Valentines Day with your friends!
Post a Comment