Grandpa with Hayden and Natalia having a good time together.
From Fairy Godmother to Pirate King! Here is Kim ready for Pirate Camp which followed Fairy Camp. What a creative person she is!
This is the American Fork Float that was sitting in the parking lot at the high school. Natalia was cute sitting on it after her gymnastics class.
Grandpa and the beautiful Utah scenery.
Natalia got a new bike!
Here are the senior missionaries who came to our home for a little reunion. Gibsons, Fillmores, Watabes, Pinckneys, Itos, Dimmicks, and Robertsons. How we love them!
Peace!
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had a great time with the missionaries! I'm sure they will be lifelong friends. It was also fun see Kim's cute pirate costume, Natalia's new bike, and Dad having fun with Natalia and Hayden. What awesome grandparents you are!
I love to see your world through pictures! I'm a pretty scary pirate, huh?
Post a Comment