Wednesday, May 2, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Dear Mom,

I wanted to make you something special that you could look forward to reading each day. I wasn't sure about the colors or design you may like, but I made sure to include yellow in it. Hopefully this will be a treasure to you compiled of your writings, your Grandchildren's writings, pictures, and memories.

My hope is that our family will be able to view it often and let their creativity shine as we share random life moments with you. Being so far away from your children and grandchildren, this may be a fun way to fulfill your desire for a close-knit family connection. Anyone in our family (children and grandchildren and even Dad) is welcome to post a question, idea, memory, experience, thought, etc. on this blog to Grandma so that we can give you another glimpse into our lives. Hopefully it will be an uplifting and positive compilation of things that "make Grandma glad." You can post any of your memories or thoughts of the day on it also, and we can make comments. So when you wake up at the crack of dawn like you always have, you can have something to check and look forward to each day!

Thank you for all you have done for us throughout your motherhood. You have given us life, memories, happiness and hope. We love you and Dad so much and want to enjoy our moments with you as long as we can. (Not to say you're getting old or anything...)

Let me know if there is something you don't like. I will email you the password and sign in name.

HAPPY 64th BIRTHDAY! Your memories are coming as soon as possible... :)

Love,

Lynn

1 comment:

Mom G said...

Oh my, I was just overcome! I have never seen anything so wonderful! Thank you, thank you! The pictures and comments are so priceless and to have them all in one place is so nice. I hope that people will write to me here. I can write to all of you at once. It has been so fun to write to Ty and Samantha and Braydon and now Scottie. I hope to be able to better communicate with all the grandchildren here.
I have had a good day. The best part is talking to everyone. Dad took me to dinner and I went to lunch and a movie with some friends so it has been good.
Thank you again, Lynn, for this gift.
Love, Mom