Monday, July 28, 2008

We've Been Tannalized!

I took this before the arrival of Miss Tanna Lee. I knew that this would be too tempting for a two year old.

Here we are after she had picked some pretty flowers and dug up some of the dirt. I actually turned the pot around to preserve the two remaining flowers. But it has been worth it all to have her here. Actually, she has done pretty well. She is just a curious, typical little toddler (and so incredibly cute)!!

3 comments:

Grandma G. said...

Jill writes-
Hey we won't even take pictures of the rest of the house! :-) Anybody else want to have us over to visit?!!
Thanks Mom, for letting us leave a lasting impression! I'm glad you have before pictures and that you'll always remember us, well at least Tanna!

Steve and Kim said...

That's hilarious!! Steve got a big kick out of it, but also hopes there won't be any before and after pictures of our kids' destruction!

Mark and Kellie said...

Uh . . . Jill? We're going to be out of town whenever you're passing through here. I'm pretty sure of it anyway. :-)

J/K. We hope you'll be able to drop by on your way back.