Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shanks Shenanigans

Ready for Church the first day after arriving in Naperville. Grandpa playing "purple monster"with Tanna Grandpa and Tanna - do you think he is concentrating on something else?Tanna in Grandma's shoes. Tannon on the slide at Riverwalk.Sand was so much fun for all of them.Mason pretending to be on a roller coaster.Three kids in a tub with bird whistles.
Scottie in camouflage p.j's and hat. (Couldn't turn it) Here are some of the pictures of the Shanks Family vacation. I had put them in a "new" folder and then couldn't find them - (that's what I do with my pictures, Paige)! Dad found them in with the "For What It's Worth" folders. So I better send them on before I lose them again. Thanks, Shanks!!






1 comment:

The Gibsons said...

The bathtub pic reminds me of a picture of Mark, Jill and I... fortunately Scottie is better covered than I was.