Friday, September 5, 2008
Costumes, Anyone?
Here are the pirate costumes for Krissy, Sloane and Holden. They turned out great, if I say so myself. I already made Emily a Dorothy dress while they were here. Anyone else have an order? Let me know so I can get working on them.
For Krissy
For Sloane - with booty bag & Dollar Store accessories
For Holden - Can't wait to see pictures of them dressed up all ready for Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Very cute - they will be a great pirate family!
Ours are coming. I think we're just waiting on one kid to make up her mind. Maybe we can scan the pictures and e-mail them to you. . . Who am I kidding? I could never figure out how to do that.
They look great! You are so talented!
Thanks mom, they look great. Sloane and Holden can't wait. The boys are still thinking if they want to dress up this year or not. Thanks again. I can't believe they are already done.
Thanks for the costumes Mom, the kids will love them. I liked your idea about me just taking off my shirt and wearing an earing to look like a pirate. (This, is Chris by the way, not Krissy:))
Chris - Good thing!!!
Post a Comment