Friday, October 16, 2009

Lynn is ???????

Happy Birthday to this cute girl today! Lynn is someone who loves everyone and is easy to love. She would give you anything that she has - and willingly. We think she gets more beautiful each year. She was a darling baby and child. We are so glad that she came to our family and that she continues to add so much to our lives. Lynn, we are happy to be your parents and think that you are aging very well. You just keep getting better! Your gifts and talents are apparent in your writing and your wit. You have such a fierce love for your children and husband. This is evident in all that you do for them. They are blessed to have you in their lives as are all the rest of us. We wish you a good day, year, decade! We love you!

3 comments:

The Gibsons said...

I couldn't agree more...Lynn is a wonderful wife, mother and sister. Too bad it's impossible to get a hold of her by phone! Hope you had a great B-Day Lynn.

LJ said...

Thank you!! I loved seeing the picture of my and my sweetheart, and your words were so kind. I love you and Dad so much and appreciate you bringing me into the world- 29 years ago!! :)

Shelly said...

I am looking for the music to a Thanksgiving song I learned many years ago. When I googled it, your blog came up. Do you have the music for "Today's Thanksgiving day, and we have a treat; 'cause there are so many yummy things to eat...Tom Turkey's on the table..." Etc.? I am so hoping you can help me! I want to teach it to our Primary. Thank you so much, Shelly Andresen shellyandresen@gmail.com