Tevin, Chandler
Sloanie strikes some poses! What a delightful girl!
Cute Holden in the ice cream truck at the mall.
Tevin - ready to face the world - at least Dixie!
Chandler - the orange braids mean that they excelled in certain areas!
Our grandsons - all grown up!
With Krissy and Chris
The whole family - note Harrison's suspenders and tie!
With the grandparents
We always visit Grandma and Grandpa's grave when we are in St. George.
3 comments:
Lots of fun trips lately! You now have all of your kids within a few hours of you!
The Chris Gibson family looks so great and happy! I can't believe Tevin and Chandler are graduates already! I'm so glad you and Dad were able to be there for them on such a special occasion. I love the adorable pics of Sloanie and Holden too. It is always nice to see Grandpa and Grandma's grave too. I miss them and sure they were smiling down on you, knowing that you are honoring the Grandpa and Grandma Gibson name well!
Wish we could have been there to honor them at their graduation too. Congrats to Tevin and Chandler!!
Post a Comment