Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Good Day at the Temple

Well, we asked Del Ashby to take a picture of us in front of the temple and didn't realize that the camera was on the video mode. So here is the result! We went up to work yesterday afternoon for our stake staffing day. The stakes take turns providing workers for the temple on Saturday afternoons. Dad got to be the officiator for the session for our ward and I was the follower with him. It was a rare opportunity and we were glad to work together. It was a wonderful day. So many blessings have been given to us as a result of temple work. I am realizing this more and more. We love our family and are so glad that we are sealed together.

4 comments:

Mark and Kellie said...

Mom, you've been "following" Dad around for a LONG time now. Or is it the other way around?

Cute picture, by the way.

Paige said...

I wish we could have been there, that would have been neat!

Paige said...

P.S. Mom, I'm working on a costume idea for Natalia. I'll get my request in as soon as I find a cute idea!

Steve and Kim said...

Sounds like a fun day for the ward family!