Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Costumes/Gibson Girls

Here are this week's costumes. I had fun doing them! Remember to get your orders in so Grandma can keep busy!
Here is Little Bo Peep for Karli (with bonnet and ribbon for her crook - start looking for something she can use to "herd" her sheep)! Thie is the back view.
Here is Kayla's Gothic vampire outfit - with choker necklace and wig.
Here is Holly's Hip Witch with hat.
I am starting on a Princess outfit for Tanna next!

5 comments:

Grandma G. said...

P.S. I should have said that Heather is going to wear one of the costumes that they already have. I think it is the cat costume. Also, the lace on the Bo Peep outfit is from Michelle Palmer's wedding reception! They gave it to me when they moved. At last I found a use for it!

Mark and Kellie said...

Those look wonderful! The girls will love them and look so stylish for Halloween! Thanks again for all your hard work. What would we do without you?

Love, Kellie

Sandra said...

They all look great!!

Aprilyn said...

Those look great! I'd put in an order but you've got your hands full making costumes for your family. :) They sure are lucky to have you.
Also, I'm glad you guys were OK after all the storms and that things weren't *too* bad.

Aprilyn said...

Sis. Gibson,
I do remember being measured for skirts. It was so long ago, I'd nearly forgotten. Your talents in sewing have blessed many people too.