Saturday, January 24, 2009
Eden's Arrival!
Our 20th grandchild has just arrived! Eden Kim Asp, daughter of Kim and Steve and sister to Emily and Ella, came at 3:15 Utah time. She weighed 9 lbs and is 20 1/2 inches long. Kim did well (according to Steve - what does he know?). She went in at 7 this morning and everything proceeded normally. We are so thankful to have this little girl here. I am sure there will be pictures soon. I leave tomorrow to help out so I will take a lot, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations, Grandma! Another great reason for gladness! Have a great trip and lots of fun enjoying Eden and her family. Don't work too hard!
Fun for grandma. We can't wait to see her. We were going to come up this weekend, but the boys have EFY. Maybe Chris and Sloane can come up. But we will see.
Post a Comment