It has been nearly a month since little Eden Kim Asp was born. She came into the world on Jan. 24, 2009. I arrived on Jan. 25th. Here is Lynn's family at the hospital. They brought Emily and Ella back from their "sleepover". Jill also helped tend them while Mom and Dad were busy at the hospital.

This is our 20th grandchild. Isn't she darling?
Eden is ready to go home - Monday, Jan. 26th.
Grandma bathes Eden - she doesn't like it very much.
Ella watches the whole process. I gave Emily and Ella their first baths also!
Emily holds her baby sister.
Ella had a cold so she had to wear a mask.
Ready for an outing.
Grandma and Eden at Samantha's baptism.

This is our 20th grandchild. Isn't she darling?I feel very blessed to have been able to be a part of this wonderful time. I was able to stay with the Asps for 10 days. Then I went on to Lynn's house - more on that on another post!
2 comments:
We certainly we glad - and lucky - to have you here! And it looks as though Lynn is rubbing off on you - lots of great pictures!
What a busy Grandma! I loved all the pictures. The grandkids will have such great memories of their grandma being there for their families when they needed her!
Post a Comment