Getting some notes written while waiting.
Wndow washing!
Our shuttle bus - very convenient.
Our last hotel - quite a few steps down from the Hilton but we were tired and the beds felt good.The Goths and the AP's who drove us around and made sure we were well taken care of.
Here we are with them They gave us this beautiful plaque with Korean drums on it.
Origami that a man made for us at the airport. He was having fun showing off his craft!
What a great trip - more pictures on a future blog!
2 comments:
Wow! So many adventures, so much fun. I'm getting the vacation itch now, wish we could visit your part of the world! (Don't worry, we'd pack a lot of snacks.)
Whew, I'm caught up again! I'm sorry I got so behind! My slow May didn't turn out to be very slow. And my catch-up summer looks to be extremely busy too! Ah well - at least I'm not bored!
Mom, thanks for the great updates! I love getting to peek in on your activities and the people you love so much. These memories are ones that you will treasure. I was reading through my mission letters a couple of weeks ago and I was shocked at how much I had forgotten. Thank goodness I had at least written those letters. I certainly can't rely on my memory. (I think I inherited that from Dad -- thanks, Dad!) Anyway, thanks for sharing your mission with us! We love and miss you!
Jill
Post a Comment