Friday, June 17, 2011

Last of Korea May 2011

I had these posted on the other site that I started before Lynn fixed this one. Thought I would put them on this one so they are all together. You can tell that I had a lot of time on my hands when we were visiting all those zone conferences in Korea last month. I thought the signs on the restroom doors were so fun.


Mommy and child - in the same stall!



Directions for using the commode. Lots of DONT'S!

All the bells and whistles!

Which area do you choose to wash?










And finally - some views of the countryside as we rode on the train. Korea is a beautiful country!






These marshmallow type things are really bales of hay wrapped in plastic lying in the fields.


Did you see all the rice paddies covered with water? Looks like mosquito heaven to me!

1 comment:

Paige said...

They really want your "commode" using experience to be pleasant, don't they! Natalia loves is when they have those little toilets in public bathrooms sometimes--so much easier for her! My favorite sign is the red lady sitting on the side of the toilet with her legs crossed.