Saturday, December 17, 2011

More Christmas Merriment Dec. '11

Can you believe that Dad is a singer now? He enjoys participating in groups - soon he'll be ready for a solo! I took this cute picture of two pizza delivery men. They were nice to oblige me!

Quilts that we took over to the group home. They will be welcome as it is getting colder at nights now.


Family Home Evening potluck was a big success. The Grames went all out for decorations and the food was wonderful!


More White Elephant gifts!

The Stevensons opening their gift.



This is blurry but I want to include it. Grandma Uneo is such a delight. She is President Wada's mother-in-law and lives with them.

A surprise visit from Chris Anderson from St. Charles and her friend, Sandy S.! They came to Tokyo for a few days and stopped by to see us.






We enjoyed having the missionaries for dinner - all six of them. Two are going home this next week and there are transfers for the others. We always have fun with them.


Making scones for the office party - yes, all we do is go to parties!


The office was closed for 3 hours and we enjoyed a wonderful meal, more White Elephants, and messages from our leaders.




This is Bishop Ohata (without the hat) who has been such a great friend to us. We went to his home for dinner last month.

Santa (Elder Grames) and the elves (office managers) ...


Having fun with Elder Stevenson - he was a good boy and got his Christmas wish!



It was a big kiss from his wife much to the delight of all!


We sang at the office party - looks like Dad was cut off but he was there at the end.


Then the Japanese office workers sang to us. It was just beautiful and they all seem to love music and have beautiful singing voices.


Brandon Brooks came to dinner after church one Sunday. He is Becca Hales husband. Becca is a close friend of Paige. Fun to have company!


This little baby Emily is such a doll! She will be 1 on Christmas day and was so cute with Santa. Today I sat right behind her and tried to get her to smile at me.





Now it is the Branch Christmas party! Here are the elders - such great guys.


Little Zoe is so cute. I asked her if I could take her picture and she struck a pose!


These are the Johnson girls - Lexi had just flown in from college and was so tired. One other sister looks like she was tired also!

2 comments:

Mark and Kellie said...

I thought sure I'd left a comment on her earlier. Anyway, here's a comment. :-)

I want the scone recipe! I haven't been able to figure it out yet.

Steve and Kim said...

I'm definitely going on a mission with Steve - I want to party all the time like you two do! :) Looks wonderful!