Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 3, 2011

Notice the price tag on the backpack - that would be $330! Of course, these are supposed to last from Kindergarten up through high school!

How do you like the baskets on these bikes?

Choose your own fish for your dinner - these were outside a restaurant!

These the Activity Day girls and the pillows that I helped them make.
Can you tell which girl is 11 and which girls are 8?

Here are the mommies who helped!

This was a fun afternoon for all of us. They were thrilled with the final product!

2 comments:

Steve and Kim said...

Wow, when I was activity day leader, I think we made things out of popsicle sticks. I think they got a raw deal!

Paige said...

You really have to be committed if you want that bag, huh? I think (no, KNOW) my taste would have changed from year to year. The girls are so cute. Love the pillows!