Here is another thing that has helped me to keep our stainless steel sink clean. I sprinkle just a little bit of dish washing granules in the sink and then use a damp paper towel ( I always keep towels that aren't very dirty and use them again as Lynn has told you) to wipe around the bottom and sides of the sink. You will be surprised at how much grime you see on the paper towel. I even go in back of the faucet and underneath it and down into the garbage disposal. You may have to use a couple of towels. Rinse thoroughly with the sprayer and dry with another towel.
Also, dish washing granules made into a paste can be used for scrubbing out stains in clothes - probably not colored ones as there is bleach in it. This also works well for scubbing the stubborn stains on the bottom of the bathtub. Just rub gently so that you don't scratch the surface.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment