This is another wedding story as seen from my window. Note the children all dressed up in their finest.

The parasol is held by a little boy who was having fun with it. The little girl wanted it.

Time to twirl it!

This is fun!

Kimono dressed women are helped into the taxi.

Saying goodbye...

Here is the crew that did publicity pictures a couple of days ago. It took a lot of people to do the photo shoot.

The model bride being shielded from the sun - note the towel on the helper's head. No one bothered to shade the model groom!

Beautiful couple!

A pathway of rose petals. You should have seen them scrambling to keep them in place as there was a slight breeze.

All this free entertainment right outside the window! I know I blog about it often but it is fascinating!
1 comment:
Great update Mom. I can totally see you in the Lamborghini! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment