Sunday, September 18, 2011

More Funeral Trip August '11

This spray was from Sylvan and family.


























This one from Larry and Shirley and Diane and Richard just fit Dad! Looks like things he would have seen on his horseback rides.



So many beautiful flowers! Couldn't believe this one from the Asia North Area Presidency!



Gary and I picked out the casket spray.

Guest book

Display table

Garden vegetables on display at the luncheon at the church.

We had a full gym with relatives and friends after the cemetery rites.



Tracey, Mike and Brooklyn Rose

Afterwards, my family headed to Payson Park. Here is Hayden just relaxing!

Natalia on a beautiful summer afternoon.

Stray dog and the kids enjoy him (or her).

Tevin

Jill

Kim


Steve

Ty

Natalia and Dan

Harrison, Mark, Kellie, Steve

Hollywood Holly

Kayla

Krissy and Holden

Karli and Ella on the slide

Tanna

Eden

Ella


Here comes Rissy!



It was going to rain so we headed to Carl's Jr. for dinner. We took up most of the restaurant!



Paige and Natalia


It was quite the day for all of us. It was a reunion (but without Dad/Grandpa)!

2 comments:

Steve and Kim said...

Hi - I just got caught up on your blogs. That was so good of you to chronicle everything with your pictures. We are glad you could come. And glad you are back in Japan doing what you love - serving others!

LJ said...

I have really enjoyed seeing all of the beautiful pictures of the funeral, Mom. I'm so happy you were able to come. The flowers were beautiful- especially for Grandpa's casket. I loved seeing the pictures of all the grandkids and cousins too. I love seeing your perspectives and experiences on your blog. Love you!