Friday, November 30, 2007
Carpet Fluff & Stuff
Kim & Steve are getting new carpeting today! Since we recarpeted this summer, I will tell you that it is a huge task - and we didn't even move our own furniture or pull up our own carpeting like they did. Anyway, it will be great when it is done and they have moved everything back in. One thing that I would suggest is to thoroughly vacuum before you do move things back. Also, take the hose and go down in the vents to get any loose pieces that may have gotten down there. As Lynn & Dustin found out after their remodeling, the vents and furnace filter can get clogged and interfere with the airflow. It probably won't be like theirs because you didn't have so much drywall dust blowing around. But it might be a good idea to clean the vents and change the filter. Enjoy it all - in about a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the tips. I'm just checking the computer after 8 hours of cleaning, vacuuming and moving things back. I did vacuum out the vents and wash them and they look a lot better. I also washed all the walls and baseboards while everything was moved. I even painted 1/2 the baseboards while I was at it. Please remind me never to get new carpeting again. (Although I do LOVE it!!!)
Post a Comment