Here is a car that we pass downtown in a Lamborghini showroom - I would like it! I will be sad when (and if) it gets sold.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
August 24th
Elder Thompson from Spanish Fork in our kitchen to make okonomiyakis - a wonderful Japanese dish meaning something like "fried things you like".
Ingredients - flour and water to make a thin crepe, cabbage and onion, peppers for color, raman noodles, eggs and pieces of steak.
And here it is! I'll have to make it when we return home. It is served with a bulldog or sweet and sour sauce. We also had rice and salad and blueberry/peach cobbler for dessert.
Ready to eat - Pinckneys from Springville and Thompsons from SF. They are delightful temple missionaries.
We went for a walk after the dinner. This was a beautiful sight as the moon was full and Angel Moroni was shining!
And as we came home!
Every morning when I open the curtains, I say hello to Moroni - I can see the top of the temple from the window near my desk. At night when I close the curtains, I say goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I could go for some of Mom's cooking right now. Guess it'll just have to be worth the wait.
It sounded really good until "It is served with bulldog..." Uh, I was with you until then but I'm not so sure now! Should I be worried about Ben? :)
I would just LOVE to see mom driving around Lindon in the Lamborgini!! I think Steve would be the one begging to go visit you daily!
Post a Comment