Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4th

The Dimicks say goodbye to Brother Wada and his son. Emi and Momoko - office cuties!
Rulon and another of the office workers - sorry, I am unsure of her name.
Going into the van headed for the airport.
Saw this on our walk - someone loves Snoopy!
A canal that we walk past.
The heat is affecting the flowers but I still love to see them.

Tree trimming - they take so much off that you think that the trees will never recover - but I guess they do.
Modern equipment ...
And .....
A good old fashioned broom!

2 comments:

DJ Shanks said...

I bet the Dimick's (sp?) family is anxious to see them again! Pretty flowers!! Aren't digital cameras great?! I wish I would have had one in Brazil. I think I would have taken a few more of the things I took for granted while I was there. Now, I wish I had a few more pictures of the flowers, scenery, etc.

LJ said...

Mom, you get the most amazing pictures! I loved the flowers too. Remember when you used to think you were not a good photographer? You proved yourself wrong! The Dimicks seemed like very nice people and I'm sure they will be missed. That will be you and Dad in a year or so! Loved the Snoopy car- what a fun idea!