Saturday, September 10, 2011

To Me

Dad went for a walk today by himself and came home with these! I asked him why and he said, "Because you had her who had her!" (See Paige's blog for the meaning of this.) I thought it was the sweetest thing ever! So thanks, Dan! These are the flowers that awaited me as I returned home from my Utah trip. Wow - two bouquets in two weeks! He must love me!





5 comments:

Mark and Kellie said...

Missions must pay better than they used to. I couldn't afford to buy bouquets of flowers for any of my companions.

Paige said...

Ha! I love it. Dan laughed when he read it and said, "Classy!" Way to go, Dad.

mason shanks said...

I, on the other hand, teared up when I read it! How sweet! I attribute the "waterworks" attribute to my mother!

mason shanks said...

Hmmm...I'm on the kids' laptop and apparently it doesn't know me, so the last comment was from me!

Jill

LJ said...

Very sweet! I love how my parents are still romantic and in love!